Tracking & Delivery
1. How can I check the status of my order?
You can check directly with the merchant on the delivery status of your item to our warehouse. Afterwards, you can check your status by logging in to www.connected.qa.
2. How will I know that Connected has received my items?
You will receive an email alert once each shipment has been received at the warehouse. You will also be able to view the list of items by logging in to Connected and checking under "Track and Trace".
Please ensure that you have updated your email address on your Connected profile and that your mailbox is not full.
If you are informed by your merchant that your items have already arrived but you are not able to view them under Track and Trace, please contact us and provide us with more details on your package (e.g. sender's name and address, tracking number, delivered date, etc.), to help us trace your items.
3. How long will the shipment take?
We will endeavor to deliver your item(s) to you within 5 to 8 working days from the date of payment of your shipping charges.
4. Can I opt for self-collection of my package(s) at the Post Office?
Yes, you can. You have the option of collecting your Connected packages at selected Qatar Post offices or one of our parcel lockers. This will be convenient if there is usually no one at home to receive your packages.
Click here to view details about our Qatar Post offices and parcel lockers.
5. Upon the successful payment of my shipping invoice, how long will it take for my package(s) to arrive?
It will take 5 to 8 days for us to arrange for your package(s) to be delivered.
6. How will I know that my package has been delivered to my preferred Qatar Post office or parcel locker?
Once your packages have been delivered to your preferred Qatar Post office or parcel locker, we will send you a sms notification with the collection details.
7. What documentation should I bring for self-collection?
You have to bring your original QID card along a printed/soft copy of our e-mail/sms notification.
8. Can I get my friend/helper/parent to collect on my behalf?
Yes, you may authorize someone else to collect your packages on your behalf. Please note that the authorized person must produce his/her QID card.
9. What happens if my package isn't at the Qatar Post branch when I show up?
If for some reason, your package(s) have not been delivered to the Qatar Post office when you turn up for collection, we will check on the package status with our operations department and advise you within 1 to 2 hours on the next steps.
If you have any queries that have not been addressed here, kindly call 104 or submit your query online. Our customer service officers will be glad to assist you.
10. Can I change my delivery address after I paid the shipping fee? (e.g. from residential to office)
No, any changes to the delivery address needs to be done before the payment of the packages.
11. How will I know if a package has been delivered to parcel locker?
An SMS notification will be sent to the mobile number specified in your account once we have dropped the package into your selected parcel locker location.
12. Can I transfer package(s) that has been processed by the warehouse from my Connected account to another Connected account?
No, we do not allow the transfer of packages. All packages will be processed accordingly to the Connected account number that is stated in the invoice/shipping label on the package. If you have difficulties logging in to your Connected account, please contact us for further assistance.